Bellingen is a small Congregation situated between the sea and the Dorrigo Plateau in the picturesque Bellinger River Valley.
Currently there are no physical worship or other gatherings. We still connect in other ways.
Resources on how to handle this pandemic are available on the National Assembly and NSW/ACT Synod websites.
See also relevant posts on Presbytery News and Synod News.
Bellingen Uniting Church
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 9.30am weekly.
- Communion - 1st or 2nd Sunday of the month
- Open Door Craft, 9:00am-12:00pm, Wednesdays.
- Stitched Up, 3:30pm - 5:30pm, Mondays.
- Craft group for High School girls.
- Sewn Up 7pm to 9pm – Adult group
- Uniting Church Adult Fellowship- in recess
Bellingen is part of the Mid North Coast Presbytery - its website provides resources and further information about the Uniting Church in Australia.